This creamy whipped gorgonzola spread is so good on toast, crostinis, and apps like this one. Top the figs with a little dollop of the spread, some crushed nuts, hot honey and fresh mint. The whole thing comes together so quick and its absolutely delicious!
Whipped gorgonzola figs with crushed nuts, mint and hot honey
the gorgonzola spread
- 3/4 cup gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp heaping greek yogurt + more to taste
- olive oil
- 24 figs
- crushed walnuts, pecans or pistachios
- hot honey
- mint sprigs
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt, gorgonzola and cream to a food processor. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice figs and lay on a serving platter
- Top each fig with a little dollop of the creamy spread. The add crushed nuts, drizzle of hot honey and a sprig of mint. Enjoy!