This is such a colorful and seasonal salad you have to save and make this summer: This is a peach and burrata salad with rainbow swiss chard, kale and a hot honey peach
vinaigrette. The peaches are sizzled in a hot honey butter and spooned overtop the burrata along with tender greens, chopped hazelnuts and pickled shallots. It really has a little bit of everything. I hope you give it a try enjoy
Here’s how to make it:
Peach and burrata salad with a hot honey peach vinaigrette
- 1 large bunch of kale
- 1 large bunch of rainbow Swiss chard
- 1-2 ripe peaches
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp hot honey
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup pickled shallots
- 1 ball of burrata cheese
- Good olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp hot honey
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and chop the kale and Swiss chard. Squeeze a little lemon juice and olive oil over top and massage until tender.
- Spread burrata evenly on a plate and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter and hot honey in a pan. Slice peaches and add to pan. Cook in medium heat until peaches soften, about 3-4 min.
- Make vinaigrette but combining vinegar, honey, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Season to taste.
- Add greens and peaches over top burrata and then top with chopped hazelnuts, pickled shallots and dressing. Enjoy!