The ultimate veggie breakfast: crunch wrap with scallions black beans and chili crisp. I started by making a little veggie scramble and then topped with a crispy tostada followed by avocado and of course some pickled veggies on top. The all comes together super quick and perfect for a weekend breakfast.
Veggie breakfast crunch wrap with scallions black beans and chili crisp
- 2 eggs
- black beans
- 2 scallions, sliced
- chili crisp
- Creme fraiche or sour cream
- lime juice
- sea salt
- 1 tortilla
- 1 tostada (or chips would also work) (if youre making a tostada just quick fry a small tortilla in oil until golden brown)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 avocado
- olive oil
- pickled veg of choice
- Make veggie stir by combining peppers, scallions, beans and spinach to a pan. Cook for about 2-3 min and then season with salt and pepper. Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl and pour over top. Mix together and season with chili crisp.
- Add veggie stir to center of your large tortilla. optional: Combine creme fraiche or sour cream with a squeeze of lime juice to get a nice consistency to drizzle over the veggie stir.
- Add tostada to the middle and then top with an smashed avocado and pickled veggies.
- Fold edges of large tortilla toward the center, created little pleats. Add butter to a pan and then add your crunch wrap pleat side down to it gets a nice sear and helps close it. Cook for about 2-3 min per side or until golden brown. Slice in half and enjoy!