A friend of mine recently turned me onto the @traderjoes caramelized onion cheddar cheese (if you haven’t tried it, you have to). I paired it with some hot pepper jelly for THE BEST grilled cheese. Perfect little weekend treat.
Trader Joes caramelized onion cheddar and pepper jam grilled cheese
- bread of choice (this is a sourdough loaf)
- Trader joes caramelized onion cheddar
- @stonewallkitchen hot pepper jelly
- butter or oil of choice
- Shred cheese and add to bread along with pepper jelly
- Coat pan in butter and add sandwich on medium heat. Add a little more butter before flipping, about 4 min per side or until cheese gets melty and bread starts to crisp. Enjoy!