Here is a simple but delicious one: Avocado toast with a soft boiled egg, radishes and some fresh dill. I was in a hurry and forgot, but if you wanted you could top with some lemon juice. I find it’s a great add to avocado toast. Hope you give this one a try. Enjoy!
Radish, Egg and Avocado Toast
- Your fave bread (This is a rosemary sourdough)
- Half an avocado
- @traderjoeseverything bagel seasoning
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 egg
- A few sprigs of dill
- Red pepper flakes
- Olive oil for toasting
- Add some oil to a pan and toast your bread about2-3 min per side on medium heat until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, boil water and when it comes to a boil, add in egg and cook for 8 min (you could do 7 for a jammier egg or 9 for less jammy)
- Remove egg from water and add to an ice bath of water. Wait until egg is cool for an easier peel. When cool slice into 4 equal pieces.
- Cut avocado and add to your bread. Spread in with a spoon. Add everything bagel seasoning, sliced radishes and egg. Top with a few sprigs of dill, some red pepper flakes and some salt and pepper. Enjoy!