Pesto avocado breakfast wrap… this is a super packed corn tortilla with scrambled eggs, spinach, avocado, scallions, pesto and gruyere cheese. Finish with your favorite salsa.
Here’s how to make it:
Pesto avocado breakfast wrap
- Corn tortillas
- 2 cups spinach
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 eggs
- Dash of half and half for your eggs
- Handful of shredded cheese of choice
- 1 tbsp pesto, homemade or store bought
- 1/2 an avocado
- Salsa of choice
- Melt butter in a pan and add in scallions and spinach. While that’s cooking, whisk 2 eggs in a bowl with a dash of half and half. Once scallions and spinach start to soften, pour eggs overtop. Season with salt and pepper. Let eggs cook on low heat.
- Once eggs are cooked enough to stay together, add a tortilla overtop, and flip. Add in avocado, pesto and cheese and fold tortilla in half.
- Cook until cheese is melted and transfer to a plate. Top with your favorite salsa and enjoy!