The best of a Niçoise and egg salad combined into a delicious toast 😍Green olives, a lemony vinaigrette with tons of fresh dill and soft boiled eggs 👌🏼👌🏼Truly a fantastic combo.
Niçoise egg salad toast
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp shallot, diced
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup good olive oil
- 1/3 cup Casatelvano olives, pitted and sliced
- bread of choice
- sea salt
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Carefully add 3 eggs to water and cook for 9 min for a slightly jammy egg. While egg cooks, prep a bowl of ice water. When eggs are done, immediately add to water.
- When eggs are cool enough to handle, peel and roughly break up into bite sized pieces.
- Make dressing by combining mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, olives, dill, salt, pepper, shallot and whisking until combined. Add egg and combine.
- Coat bread in olive oil and cook in a skillet for 2-3 min per side. Add egg and vinaigrette to bread and top with more dill. Enjoy!