The best way to use Cana de cabra goat cheese: bake with cherry tomatoes and prosciutto and serve with a crispy baguette. Cana de cabra is so creamy and perfect with cherry tomatoes. Perfect for Sunday!
Here’s how to make it:
Cana de cabra goat cheese bake
- Olive oil
- A slice of Cana de cabra goat cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 pieces of prosciutto
- Baguette or bread of choice
- A few sprigs of thyme
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add olive oil to the bottom of a cocotte and then add slice of goat cheese. Top with slice cherry tomatoes and rip prosciutto into smaller pieces and nestle in with the tomatoes. Add a few sprigs of thyme and red pepper flakes to you liking.
- Bake and check at the 20 min mark. Cheese should be bubbling and tomatoes and soft.
- Coat slice of bread in olive oil and cook for 2-3 min per side. Serve with the cheese melt. Enjoy!