You know I love a sweet and savory combo: In honor to #toasttuesday here is a burrata toast with jam and fresh blackberries. I topped the whole thing with mint. Easy little snack. You guys are always interested in my bread choice— this is a “Francese pan” from Whole Foods I’ve been into recently.. It’s light and airy but toasts really well in a skillet.
Here’s how to make it:
Burrata toast with jam and fresh blackberries
- Francese pan toast (or your favorite bread)
- Olive oil
- Burrata cheese
- Jelly of choice (this is @bonnemaman_us )
- Handful of blackberries, chopped in half
- A few sprigs of mint
- Flaky sea salt/pepper for extra sweet and savory
- Coat bread in olive oil and toast in a skillet for about 2-3 min per side
- Top with burrata, jam, blackberries and mint.Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!