Another one with the olive oil tajin watermelon…this time with some salty halloumi and a chili crisp 🤩This watermelon combo is really tasty as a salad or on a toast like this one
Watermelon & halloumi toast with chili crisp
The watermelon mixture
- 3/4 cup diced watermelon
- big drizzle of EVOO
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- sea salt and pepper
- 1 tsp tajin
- Bread of choice
- EVOO for toasting
- 3-4 pieces of sliced halloumi
- 1 tsp chili crisp
- Coat bread in olive oil and cook on medium heat for about 2-3 min per side
- Dice watermelon and add to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, tajin, a little sea salt, pepper, and lime juice. Give a light stir to combine. Add to toast.
- Slice and fry halloumi in a pan on medium heat for about 3 min per side or until it gets golden brown.
- Add to the toast and top with chili crisp and a little lime juice. Enjoy!