This one is an absolute ode to the weather finally being warmer and the days longer: Spring pea, asparagus and scallion avocado toast with herby yogurt.
Spring pea, asparagus and scallion avocado toast with herby yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- A few sprigs of dill or whatever herbs you like
- Bread of choice (this is a sourdough)
- Sea salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp spring peas
- 1/2 an avocado
- A few stalks of asparagus
- 1 scallion
- Juice from half a lemon
- Olive oil
- Slice scallion and asparagus. Add olive oil to a pan and add veggies along with the spring peas. Season with sea salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon. Cook for about 2-3 min until still bright green but tender.
- Remove and set aside. Coat bread in olive oil and add to pan. Cook for 2-3 min per side or until brown.
- In a small bowl, combine herbs and yogurt. Add another squeeze of lemon. Add to bread and top with spring veggies. Slice avocado and add as well. Top with a little more lemon juice salt and pepper. Enjoy!