Here is a simple breakfast idea: shaved egg & avocado toast 🤩 I had to jump on this shaved egg trend that I’ve been seeing all over my FYP. Really easy and delicious.
Here’s how to make it:
Shaved Egg Toast
- 1 egg
- 1/2 an avocado
- Bread of choice (this is a sourdough)
- Red pepper flakes
- Flaky sea salt and pepper
- Add some oil to a pan and toast your bread about2-3 min per side on medium heat until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, boil water and when it comes to a boil, add in egg and cook for 8 min (you could do 7 for a jammier egg or 9 for less jammy).
- Remove egg from water and add to an ice bath of water. Wait until egg is cool for an easier peel.
- Slice avocado and add to your bread. Using a grater, grate egg onto your toast. Enjoy!