Ultimate breakfast: scallion oil fried egg with hot honey bacon and some chili crisp. I’ve been loving scallions/leeks with my eggs recently… if you haven’t tried, you need to 👌🏼👌🏼
Here’s how to make it:
Scallion oil fried egg with hot honey bacon and some chili crisp
- 3 scallions
- A few tbsp of oil (enough to coat the bottom of the pan you are using)
- Salt/ pepper to taste
- Bread of choice (this is a Frances pan loaf)
- 1 egg (I use @vitalfarms)
- 1 tbsp @momofukugoods chili crisp
- A few strips of bacon
- 1 tbsp hot honey
- Add oil to a pan and let it get hot. Slice scallion and add to oil and cook until it starts to crisp.
- Crack an egg on top and season with salt, pepper and chili crisp. Cook to your desired amount.
- Coat bacon in honey and cook on low until it starts to crisp. Careful, the honey can burn if you’re not careful, so make sure to take your time.
- Coat bread in olive oil and cook for 2-3 min per side. Add egg and enjoy!