Here’s another one with leek oil, this time with a furikake avocado and chili crisp 👌🏼👌🏼Whether you have a scallion or leek on hand, I highly recommend adding them when you fry an egg 😍So good.
Here’s how to make it:
Furikake avocado toast with leek oil
- 1 leek
- 1/2 an avocado
- A few tbsp of oil (enough to coat the bottom of the pan you are using)
- Salt/ pepper to taste
- Bread of choice (this is a Frances pan loaf)
- 1 egg (I use @vitalfarms)
- 1 tbsp @momofukugoods chili crisp
- Add oil to a pan and let it get hot. Slice leek and wash thoroughly. Add to oil and cook until it starts to crisp.
- Crack an egg on top and season with salt, pepper and chili crisp. Cook to your desired amount.
- Meanwhile coat bread in olive oil and cook for 2-3 min per side. Slice avocado and season with furikake. Add avocado and egg to toast and enjoy!