If you love key lime, this one is absolutely for you: key lime and blueberry compote tartlets. If you know me, I am NOT a baker but this is super easy to make and SO GOOD. Here’s how to make it:
Key lime and blueberry compote tartlets
- Puff pastry shells
- Stonewall kitchen key lime curd
- A little flour
- Cooking spray
The blueberry compote:
- Juice of half a lemon
- Hot honey
- 1/8 cup water
- About 4 sprigs of thyme
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven according to puff pastry box.
- Make your blueberry compote but adding fresh blueberries to a pan with lemon juice, water, sugar, hot honey and thyme. Cook on low hear until blueberries start to breakdown, about 12 min. Let cool.
- Add flour to a clean surface and let puff pastry soften. Spread out and cut into squares, sizing based on the size of your pastry tin. Spray tin and add in pastry squares. As about 1/2 a tsp of key lime curd and 1/2 a tsp of blueberry compote.
- Bake according to puff pastry box, about 10 min. Remove and serve right away. Enjoy!