Really taking my grilled cheese game up a level with this one: capicola, gruyere and hot pepper cranberry jam grilled cheese on a semolina loaf. Ive been putting this cranberry jam on everything especially during fall.
Capicola, gruyere and hot pepper cranberry jam grilled cheese
- bread of choice (this is a semolina loaf)
- 3/4 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- 3 slices capicola
- 2 tbsp hot pepper cranberry jam
- 2 tbsp butter
- Add jam, meat and shredded gruyere to a piece of bread. Add top piece of bread.
- Add butter to pan on medium to low heat and add sandwich (add mayo to both sides of bread if using). Cover loosely with foil for about 5 min, monitoring so the bread doesnt burn.
- Flip and cook for another 4 min or so. Remove and enjoy!