This one has a little bit of everything: farmers cheese and cantaloupe toast with crispy prosciutto and a chili crisp. I’ve also loved prosciutto with cantaloupe, but the chili crisp takes it to a whole new level.
Cantaloupe toast with crispy prosciutto and chili crisp
- 3 tbsp farmers cheese
- a few sliced of cantaloupe
- 2 pieces prosciutto per toast
- 1 tsp chili crisp
- Coat bread in olive oil and cook on medium heat for about 2-3 min per side. Add farmers cheese or another white cheese of choice.
- Preheat the oven to 400 and lay out pieces of prosciutto on parchment paper. Cook for about 15 min or until crispy. Remove and let cool. Roughly chop.
- Slice your melon and add to toast. Top with chili crisp and prosciutto. Enjoy!