Easy lunch idea for today: Anchovy herby butter and radish toast. All you’ll need is some fishwife anchovies, herb of choice (tarragon, chives, thyme or dill will work), softened butter, radishes, toasted bread. Full recipe below <3
Here’s how to make it:
Anchovy herby butter and radish toast
- @fishwife anchovies in Spanish EVOO
- Herbs of choice (this is tarragon and chives, but you could do thyme, dill etc)
- A few tbsp of butter, preferably softened
- 2-3 radishes, sliced thin
- Sea salt and pepper
- Bread of choice
- Coat bread in olive oil and cook for 2-3 min per side.
- Make butter by combining butter, herbs, anchovies into a bowl. Season with a little salt and pepper. Mix until creamy and combined.
- Add to toast and then top with thinly sliced radishes. Garnish with more herbs and enjoy!