This little creation was inspired by making pan con tomate recently… watermelon is full of liquid so you cant really grate it like you would a tomato, but I diced it, and then added some olive oil and flaky sea salt. Then I combined with some tajin, lime and pistachios.
Here’s how to make it:
- bread of choice (this is a frances pan loaf)
- 3 tbsp farmers cheese
- 1/2 cup diced watermelon
- 1 tsp tajin
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- Flaky sea salt
- Coat bread in olive oil and cook on medium heat for about 2-3 min per side
- Dice watermelon and add to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, tajin, a little sea salt, pepper, and lime juice. Give a light stir to combine
- Add farmers cheese to toast. Top with watermelon mixture
- Roughly chop some pistachios and add to the toast. Drizzle with a little lime juice and enjoy!
I was very pleased to uncover this site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new stuff on your blog.