Welcome to part 6 of make it mini which is a series that reimagines trending recipes using @lecreuset mini cocottes. Next up is a take on the viral butter board inspired by @justine_snacks and @jj__mc . This version has a maple and a pumpkin brown butter. They’re served in the pumpkin minis for the perfect fall board. Like and follow for more!
Butter board with Le Creuset
The Maple Butter
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Cinnamon sugar for topping: 1 part cinnamon to 3 parts sugar
The Pumpkin Brown Butter
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Pepitas for topping
- Start by making your pumpkin brown butter by heating butter on medium to low heat. Stir and it should start to brown and be golden after about 5 min.
- Add the butter to a bowl and whip over ice until it hardens, about 5-8 minutes. Before it gets too hard, add pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice and combine. Wrap in parchment paper and place in the fridge until it fully hardens.
- Blend maple syrup and butter together and add to pumpkin cocotte. Top with cinnamon sugar.
- Remove pumpkin butter from the fridge and let it come to room temperature. Add to pumpkin cocotte and top with pepitas.
- Serve with whatever pairings you'd like. This board has toast, crackers, pears, apples and figs. Enjoy!