This truffle butter prosciutto sandwich is a little ode to this cafe I went to on vacation last week @persephonebakery . It was too good not to recreate and then share with you all!
Here’s how to make it:
One caveat: I am sure there are better/more legit ways to make truffle butter, but personally this was super easy and tasted great. So I’ll leave that up to you!
Truffle Butter Prosciutto Sandwich
- 2 tbsp unsalted slightly softened butter
- About 1/2 tsp truffle oil
- Your favorite toast (I used a plain sourdough loaf)
- Sliced peppadews
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add some salt, pepper, butter and truffle oil to a bowl and mix together.
- Add your olive oil to a pan and toast your bread about 2-3 min per side or another golden brown.
- Spread butter on 2 pieces of bread. Then add prosciutto, peppadews and arugula in that order.
- Assemble and enjoy!