Sometimes you just have to treat yourself to something a little fancy for lunch: this is a toasty sourdough with dijon mustard, brie, prosciutto and fresh arugula. This sandwich just proves fancy doesnt mean complicated. I went with a whole grain dijon because thats a personal fave of mine, but you do you. Next time I might add some Granny Smith apple 👌🏼👌🏼 Cheers to almost friday <3
Toasty Sourdough with dijon mustard, brie, prosciutto and arugula
- @applegate prosciutto
- Sourdough bread
- A few slices of your favorite brie
- Whole grain dijon mustard
- Olive oil for toasting
- Suggestion: add some Granny Smith apple slices
- Coat your bread with evenly with olive oil an cook for 2-3 min per side on medium heat in a saute pan.
- Spread dijon mustard on your bread. Add arugula, slices of brie, prosciutto and apples if you are adding. Close sandwich and enjoy!