I ’ve always had an unhealthy obsession with hot honey, and so it’s no surprise ive somehow taken it a step further: this is a roasted garlic and burrata toast with a hot honey BUTTER drizzled on top. Truly so good
Here is how to make it:
Roasted garlic and burrata toast with a hot honey butter
- Hot Honey
- Bread of choice (this is a francese pan loaf)
- 1 head of garlic
- Flaky sea salt and pepper
- Olive Oil
- Make the roasted garlic: Preheat the oven to 375. Peel and discard the papery outer layers of the whole garlic bulb. Chop the top 1/2 inch off the top of the bulb. Drizzle olive oil inside 1 mini cocotte and make sure it is coated on the bottom. Add garlic to the cocotte and drizzle with more olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Put the top on and bake for about 35-40 min. Remove and let cool.If no cocotte just do the same thing with foil.
- Coat bread in olive oil and cook in a pan for2-3 min per side or until golden brown. Add garlic to bread and then top with burrata.
- On low heat, melt a few tbsp of butter. In a small bowl, combine hot honey and melted butter. Drizzle on top of burrata.Enjoy!