Ricotta and smoked salmon tinfish toast with lemony cherry tomatoes 😍I dont know what I have been doing all this time before trying tinfish smoked salmon, but it’s SO GOOD. It’s light and smoky with so much flavor and fantastic on toast. Great little snack👌🏼
- Tinfish smoked salmon This is Fishwife
- bread of choice
- 3 tbsp ricotta
- zest of half a lemon + juice
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 scallion
- sea salt and epper
- Coat bread in olive oil and cook for about 2-3 min per side in a pan.
- Make tomatoes by slicing and adding to a bowl. Add sliced scallion, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add ricotta to toast and zest your lemon overtop. Add salmon and tomatoes. Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!