Have you ever tried adding red curry paste to your buffalo sauce? A friend suggested I try and I have to say it was an absolute game changer. This is a stacked buffalo chicken sandwich that is truly bomb 👌🏼.
Here’s how to make it:
Red Curry Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup @franksredhot or wing sauce
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- Bread of choice (this is a francese pan loaf)
- olive oil
- Blue cheese crumbles
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- Flaky sea salt/pepper
- Add hot sauce to a small pot and add curry paste. Stir on low for about 5 min until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Preheat oven to 375. Wash chicken and pat dry.Toss in 1/2 cup hot sauce. Add to a sheet pan and season with salt and pepper.Bake for about 8 min, flip and and cook for another 9 min or until internal temp is 165. Using a fork, shred chicken. Add remaining hot sauce to chicken and toss.
- Coat bread in olive oil and cook in a skillet about 2-3 min per side.
- Add pulled chicken and top with celery, blue cheese crumbles, salt, and pepper. Drizzle more hot sauce if you’d like. Enjoy!