This is a super easy appetizer idea or a great little snack!
Here’s how to make them:
- 1 block feta
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tbsp hot honey
- oil for frying
- Slice your feta into bite-sized cubes.
- In a shallow bowl, crack an egg and whisk until smooth. In another shallow bowl, add panko and everything bagel seasoning and use a fork to make sure it’s combined
- Working in batches, add your cubes of feta to the egg. Make sure it gets coated and then transfer it to the panko mixture. Transfer to a plate as each cube is thoroughly coated.
- Heat some oil in a non stick pan. Leaving a little room between each cube, add feta to the pan. Sear for 3 min per side or until the outside gets nice and crispy. Remove and transfer to a plate.
- Coat all of them with a drizzle of hot honey. Enjoy!
Hi there! This post could not be written any better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post
to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
Many thanks for sharing!
Oh I am so happy to hear!