These are the ultimate summer BBQ recipe: grilled peaches wrapped in prosciutto, topped with basil and drizzled with balsamic glaze. The warm peaches with the salty prosciutto is such a delicious combo. You could grill them wrapped in prosciutto but I feel like you lose the flavor in the prosciutto when you grill it so opted for doing it after. The peaches only need a minute or so because they’re already so sweet and tender so this really makes for a super quick, 5 min app. Enjoy!
Grilled peaches with prosciutto and balsamic glaze
- olive oil or melted butter
- balsamic glaze
- Preheat grill to 450+ . You really want the grill to be super hot before you add your peaches.
- Slice peaches in half. The two halves should easily separate. Using a spoon scoop out the pit of the peach. Alternatively, you could use a paring knife.
- Brush the peach halves with melted butter or olive oil and add flat side down to the grill. Cook for about 1-2 min and remove. The peaches should be very ripe already so really don't need a lot of time on the grill.
- Transfer to a plate. Slice in half and wrap in a slice of prosciutto. Add them all to a large plate and drizzle everything with balsamic glaze. Top with fresh chopped basil. Enjoy!