Fun easy one for a lazy Sunday: Avocado toast with cojita cheese and a truffle chili fried egg. I love adding an egg to avo toast, and the truffle chili is next level.
Avocado toast with cojita cheese and a truffle chili fried egg
- 1 tsp @momofukugoods black truffle chili crunch
- Bread of choice
- 1 tbsp Cojita cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 avocado
- drizzle of olive oil
- red pepper flakes
- squeeze of lemon or lime juice
- sea salt/pepper
- Make avo spread by mashing avocado, oil, lemon, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Add butter to a pan and crack an egg. Spoon a little chili crunch over top and let cook over easy.
- Coat bread in olive oil and cook for about 2-3 min per side. Add avo spread and top with cojita cheese crumbles. Add egg and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!