A delicious crostini idea for your holiday table: crab and sweet tomato crostinis with a tarragon creme fraiche. I partnered with Pure Flavor to use their Cloud 9® tomatoes to give these a little sweetness and of course some color on the plate! Stay tuned for more crostini recipes to come!
Here’s how to make them:
- 8 oz jumbo lump crab meat
- 6 oz creme fraiche
- 8-10 sprigs of tarragon
- 2 tbsp lemon juice + zest of lemon
- 1 baguette
- Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes
- 1 tsp red onion
- Remove stems from tarragon and roughly chop. Add chopped tarragon, creme fraiche, lemon juice and lemon zest in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Dice Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes a red onion. Add both to a bowl and add crab meat. Season with salt and pepper and mix together.
- Slice baguette and coat both sides with olive oil. Cook in a pan on medium heat for about 2-3 min per side.
- Add tarragon creme fraiche to crostinis. Top with tomato crab mix. Enjoy!