This is one of my favorite salads that gets me excited for spring: this is a mango avocado salad with a cayenne lime dressing. It has the perfect balance of salt/fat/acid/heat and the dressing has just the right amount of kick.
Here’s how to make it:
Mango Avocado Salad with a Cayenne Lime Dressing
- 4 mangos sliced and cubed (see story for how to)
- 2 avocados sliced and cubed
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- Handful of peppitas
- Chopped cilantro (for topping)
- 2-3 limes
- 1 tbsp Evermill cayenne pepper (more if you like spice)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Slice mangos in avocado into a cube shape.Season avocado with a little lime juice to keep from browning. Thinly slice red onion and add all to a bowl.
- Make dressing: Whisk lime juice, Evermill cayenne pepper, olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Top over fruits. Top with pepitas and chopped cilantro. Enjoy!