Here is an easy breakfast toast: cream cheese and bacon is the best combo 👌🏼👌🏼
Here’s how to make this one:
Cream Cheese and Bacon Toast
- A few slices of bacon
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bread of choice (this is a sourdough)
- Trader Joes Everything but the bagel seasoning
- Cook bacon to your desired level of crispiness.Remove and add to paper toweled plate. Render most of the fat but leave a little layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Add bread to same pan and cook on medium heat for about 2-3 min per side. It is so tasty cooked in the bacon grease.
- Top with cream cheese, bacon, sliced cherry tomatoes and everything bagel seasoning. Enjoy!