I really get such satisfaction from a perfectly ripe avocado… did this one justice with this crab and avocado toast with a sriracha mayo. You can get fresh crabmeat at Whole Foods or im sure other local grocery stores/fish markets. Happy Saturday everyone!
Avocado toast with crab and a sriracha mayo
- Equal parts Japanese mayo and sriracha
- Favorite toast
- Olive oil
- 1/2 an avocado
- Lump fresh crab meat
- Spicy furikake / sesame seeds
- Coat bread in olive oil and cook on medium heat for about 2-3 min per side
- Combine mayo and sriracha in a small bowl and then add to bread. Slice avocado and add on top.
- Add crab meat and top with furikake, scallions, and more sriracha. Enjoy!