Why make the dip when you can have toast: here is a cheesy spinach artichoke toast. It’s a great lunch or snack idea. full recipe below 💙💙
Cheesy spinach artichoke toast
- Bread of choice (this is a rosemary sourdough)
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 cups spinach
- 4 artichokes per toast (I used canned)
- Handful of mozz, shredded
- Handful of grated Parm
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375. Drain artichokes well and pat dry. Add to baking sheet and toss evenly with olive oil, salt and pepper.Bake for about 12-15 min until browned.
- Heat butter in a pan and add spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until wilty.
- Coat bread evenly in olive oil and cook about2-3 min per side.
- Add cream cheese, spinach and artichokes RJ toast. Top with Parm, mozz and red pepper flakes.
- Broil for about 5 min or until cheese melts. Enjoy!