This is a next level avocado toast: it has sautéed baby bok choy, a fried egg, sliced avocado and a char siu bbq / chili crisp drizzle on top. Shout out to @thebowlcut_official for the char siu bbq and the chili crisp… The sauces are so good on their own, but even better together. Plus they naturally contain about 66% less sodium and sugar than similar products on the market. Order and use code ABIGAIL10 You have to try it. Full recipe below <3
Avocado toast with sauteed bok choy, chili crisp avocado and a fried egg
- Bread of choice (this is afrancese pan loaf)
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Bowl Cut char siu bbq sauce
- 1 tsp Bowl Cut chili crisp + a little more for your egg
- Handful of scallions for topping
- Spicy furikake
The bok choy:
- Handful of baby bok choy
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Wash and slice the ends of baby bok choy. Add sesame oil to a pan and then add in bok choy, soy sauce and red pepper flakes.Cook until bok choy is wilted.
- Coat toast in olive oil and cook about 2-3 min per side. Add bok choy to bread and then top with sliced avocado.
- Add a little more olive oil to a pan. Crack an egg and add a little Bowl Cut chili crisp on top. Cook until yolk is white and then add egg to the top of your toast.
- In a small bowl, combine Bowl Cut chili crisp and char siu bbq sauce. Drizzle on top of toast, along with chopped scallions.Enjoy!