Spring pea, asparagus and scallion avocado toast with herby yogurt. This one is an absolute ode to the weather finally being warmer and the days longer.
Here’s how to make it:
Spring pea, asparagus and scallion avocado toast with herby yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- A few sprigs of dill or whatever herbs you like
- Bread of choice (this is a sourdough)
- Sea salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp spring peas
- 1/2 an avocado
- A few stalks of asparagus
- 1 scallion
- Juice from half a lemon
- Olive oil
- Slice scallion and asparagus. Add olive oil to a pan and add veggies along with the spring peas. Season with sea salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon. Cook for about 2-3 min until still bright green but tender.
- Remove and set aside. Coat bread in olive oil and add to pan. Cook for 2-3 min per side or until brown.
- In a small bowl, combine herbs and yogurt. Add another squeeze of lemon. Add to bread and top with spring veggies. Slice avocado and add as well. Top with a little more lemon juice salt and pepper. Enjoy!