If this isn’t the best way to start a weekend morning I don’t know what is: Boursin, bacon and egg on a bagel, topped with hot honey. I’m telling you it doesn’t get better.
Here’s how to make it:
Hot honey, Boursin, bacon and egg bagel
- Bagel of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 4 pieces bacon
- 2 tbsp Boursin Cheese
- Hot Honey
- 1 tbsp butter
- Splash of half and half
- Cook bacon your stove top
- Toast bagel either in a toaster or you could render fat from bacon pan and toast in there
- Crack eggs in a bowl and add half and half. Add a little salt and pepper. Whisk together
- Melt butter in a hot pan and add egg. Fold eggs into each other and turn off heat as soon as they start holding together. They will keep cooking the last bit and they will stay fluffy.
- Spread Boursin on your bagel. Top with eggs, bacon and hot honey. Enjoy!