I don’t know about you but I am SUCH a snacker and these are a really easy and healthy idea to have on hand: broccoli, quinoa and cheddar bites. They are also great for meal prepping, because they are so high in protein and keep you full. You can also experiment adding other veggies and cheeses as the filling. Enjoy!
Broccoli, quinoa and cheddar bites
- 3 eggs
- Handful of cooked broccoli
- 2 tbsp cooked quinoa
- Handful of Your fave cheese (I used cheddar) shredded
- Red pepper flakes/salt/pepp
- Cook your quinoa and broccoli on the stovetop.
- Meanwhile whisk 3 eggs into a bow. Add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Chop your cooked broccoli and combine with cooked quinoa and shredded cheese. Add to eggs, fold them together
- Scoop into cups about 3/4 full. Bake on 400 for15 min. Store in fridge and eat throughout the week!